Welcome to Assisted Living at Taylor Community in Laconia
Assisted living here gives you a carefree lifestyle in a friendly, welcoming, safe and secure environment.
Life is more fun when shared with others and those wanting to can enjoy daily coffee hours, activities & events, music, entertainment, wine & cheese socials and many opportunities to meet new friends and be with others. Your own apartment gives you plenty of privacy. But when you’d like companionship you can get together with others in the community room, the atrium, the dining room or the classic and welcoming front porch.
Our staff are here for you 24 hours a day to provide you with what you need and want. And if at some point you want more help with such things as medication management, getting dressed, bathing, grooming or other daily activities, our highly-trained, caring and compassionate staff are always here for you.
How will you or your loved one benefit from assisted living at Taylor Community?
Seniors here enjoy their retirement years to the fullest in a friendly, warm and welcoming home. Here we value your independence as much as you do, yet also offer assistance with daily activities as needed or wanted.
- Skilled and compassionate staff on duty 24/7
- Attractive private apartments
- Personalized care and services tailored to individual needs and wants
- Peace of mind for family and friends
- Make friends and enjoy spending time with others
- Delicious meals served in a warm and friendly dining room
- Safety, security, health and happiness
- Free transportation to appointments, errands, worship services and more
For more information, or to arrange a tour of our assisting living residences on our Laconia Campus, please contact us here or call (603) 366-1400 or toll-free, (844) 210-1400.